Research on Intelligent Design

To put together scientific advances from the perspective of Intelligent Design.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Intelligent Design of a Robotic Coelacanth and of a Cartoonic Lungfish

Incredible Aquarium Fish Robot
Swims Just Like the Real Thing.
Terada Yuji holds a robotic fish that closely resembles a real coelacanth. Terada developed this silicon resin fish, and says that a lot of difficult research went into making it.

"Funky Lungfish"
"My pet Lungfish was the inspiration for my character design. I wanted to do an appealing character so I chose a popular culture to base him on. I chose hip hop. The character's attributes are: smooth, greedy, cool and odd. This was the recipe to my design [Joe Watson © copyright 2003]"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home