Research on Intelligent Design

To put together scientific advances from the perspective of Intelligent Design.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dear Reader,

Introduction.

I started my trip on posting boards at ISCID while presenting a brief set of observations:
Some Implications for the Study of Intelligent Design Derived from Molecular and Microarray Analysis

Then I submitted to ISCID my research proposal:
Intelligent Design to Generate Biodiversity

Occasionally I also post at ARN references for the students (examples):
Critical Analysis of Evolution, Material for Students

Mendelian Bioengineering and the Limits to Biological Change

From ARN and with Teleologist's help I blogged at teleological.org (examples):
Calling Darwin’s Bluff

For the Record: Intelligent Design’s Audio and Video, its Hip-Hop and More on Music

Today I was trying to answer to the excellend UK blog of Andrew Rowell:
Intelligent Design in the United Kingdom

I was attempting to answer him but instead, his website host directed me to write my own blog, and that's how I am starting here.

The specific purpose of this blog is to put together day after day scientific advances from the perspective of Intelligent Design. Today I conclude my first posting by presenting some references gathered by the Discovery Institute:
Peer-Reviewed & Peer-Edited Publications Supporting the Theory of Intelligent Design (Annotated)

For the freedom and progress of science!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Rowell said...

Hello,

Well I am glad you started your own Blog! Keep up with your excellent efforts,

Andrew Rowell (idintheuk.blogspot.com)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:48:00 AM  
Blogger fdocc said...

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much.

Yes, your great Blog related to "Intelligent Design in the United Kingdom" inspired me to start this one.

Fer.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home